1. What product(s) are eligible for return or exchange?
Our goods come with quality assurance guarantees. However, in the rare instance that you think that there is a manufacturing fault with the goods you have received, please let us know within 15 days of purchasing the goods by contacting our Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-121-2512376. Please include as many details as possible about the order and the problem with the goods, including the following:
- The nature of the manufacturing defect;
- A copy of the original invoice issued to you at the time of purchase.
2. What product(s) cannot be returned or exchanged?
The following products are not eligible for return or exchange:
- All products purchased on the Website that are marked and sold as “Clearance” products at the time of purchase; or
- Products that fail to meet any one of the criteria listed above for returns and exchange.
3. How do I organise a return or exchange?
Simply call our Customer Service Team on email@example.com or +91-121-2512376, within 15 days of purchasing the goods and place a return or exchange request. Please ensure that you provide reasons for your return or exchange and are able to provide a copy of the original invoice if requested to do so.
In some cases, we may need you to fill out certain documents to process your return. We will let you know when this is the case. Please ensure that you carefully fill out the documents and return them to us within the specified time frame.
4. What are the shipping or handling charges for returns or exchange?
We are happy to return or exchange, free of cost, any product(s) that comply with our Returns and Exchange Policy. Simply call our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-121-2512376 and we will arrange for a pickup of the product(s) from your delivery address.
5. Can I return or exchange a product for “change of mind”?
Yes, you can, provided that the product is in its original condition and packaging, with all tags still attached, and it complies with our Returns and Exchange Policy.
6. How long does it take to process a return or exchange?
Depending on the nature of your return or exchange request, it usually takes 7-10 business days (excluding public holidays) to process your request from the time you place your claim.
7. How is my return or exchange processed?
All returns and exchanges are processed in the form of a credit note equal to the value of the goods at the time of purchase.
The credit note is valid for one year from the date of issue and can be used for any subsequent purchases from the Website.
8. What is the order cancellation timeline?
You can cancel an order within 24 hours of placing the order through the Website. Simply contact our Customer Service Team on email@example.com or +91-121-2512376, as quickly as possible, to cancel the order and provide the reason for the cancellation.
9. Can I cancel one or few items from my order?
Unfortunately, partial cancellation requests are not possible. Cancellation is applicable on the whole order and a new order will need to be placed for those items that you still wish to purchase.
10. How is my order cancellation refunded?
Depending on your mode of payment, your cancellation will be refunded as follows:
(a) Direct Debit / Credit Card Payments - If you paid for the order via direct debit or credit card and the payment has been processed into our account, you will be issued a credit note equal to the value of the order cancelled. The refund for such cancellations generally take 5-7 business days (excluding public holidays) to process. The credit note issued, will be valid for one year from the date of issue and can be used for any subsequent purchases from the Website.
(b) COD - If you paid for the order via COD, then the order will be cancelled and you will not be charged any further fees.
(c) Credit Note - If you paid for the order via a credit note issued by us, then your used credit note will be cancelled and a new credit note equal to the value of the order cancelled will be issued to you. The new credit note will be valid for one year from the date of issue and can be used for any subsequent purchases from the Website.
(d) Mixed modes of payment - If you paid for the order via a few different modes of payment, the refund will be processed in the same mode and in proportion to the payment method, as described above.
11. Returns Generally
- Original shipping and handling fees, including COD charges are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for any goods that are returned to us in error. Please contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-121-2512376,as quickly as possible, so that we can sort it out for you as quickly as we can.
- Please ensure that any goods returned to us are packaged carefully as we cannot accept returns that are not in the same condition that they were sold in (i.e. saleable and free of damage).
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred due to any negligence on your part, or as a result of incorrect or misleading information provided by you.